Männer, Frauen und Motoren
Männer, Frauen & Motoren - Some friends and me launched a comic book named DRIVE in 2015 when asked by other publishers for the German Free Comic Book Day. They all invented very fine stories about "Männer, Frauen & Motoren". The title is an hommage to the famous Alfred Neubauer, who was chief of the Mercedes racing team during the early 30ties and 50ties. Publisher was our Agency DRIVE - Die Medienagentur. Read and meet my beloved friends and collegues:
- Till Lassmann: "About DRIVE"
- Bernd Frenz, Andreas Wehrheim and Carsten Dörr: "Ein Fall für Falk"
- Jonny Batavia and Mamei: "The Düsengang"
- Matthias Lehmann: "Mustang"
- Julia Briemle: "DRIVE ... Your Way"
- Lothar Krebs: "A Day at the Race Track"
- Georg von Westphalen: "Moto-Rama"
- myself: "Brands Hatch 72"
If you like to get a free copy you are welcome to send a mail to pole-position(at)drive.eu.