Drawing is like breathing for me. I live, love and work in pictures, stories and comics. We design and explore, search and find the new and awesome and what may become through the process of creation.
- Born in Hanover, right in the pulsating heart of Europe. Studies of Economics at the Leibniz University of Hanover with Marketing, Design, Macroeconomics and of Media and Communication Sciences at the Hanover University of Music, Drama and Media. Learning of Fine Arts and Techniques from Heiner Gewecke, Nigel Packham, Helene Jahnke, Peter Redeker and Wolfgang Sauer
- 80ties – 90ties: Atelier Corporation with Lippold, Sack and Schweikl. Various expositions with paintings, grahics, etchings, posters, cartoons, 1st grafitti action in Hanover (never revealed, but we still have proof). Media projects and events "match Du MATCH", "Literaturführer", Hanover Media Cup, students small revolts 87 and others. Voyaging in England, France, Algeria, Spain, Italy, Greece, Turkey, the Caribeans, Colombia and other countries, to visit and understand new countries and cultures.
- since 95: Work in digital communications, member of management board of eskatoo, one of Germanys first, finest and bravest multimedia agencies. 95: publish 1st german digital comic: „Die Terminatöse und das Happy Radio“ shown at the IFA ´95 in Berlin
- since 02: DRIVE – Die Medienagentur – founder and managing director, together with my super strong and beautiful wife Monika Probst, www.drive.eu
- 07 – 16: various participations at the International Comic Seminar Erlangen - what a wonderful experience!
- 08 – 10: member of the International Comic Brigade Dresden, with publications and expositions
- 11 – 14: member of the artists collective Undergroundcomix, responsible for management, organisation, production, marketing, i.e. for starting up the journal project U-Comix
- 07 – 16: publishing with DRIVE Comics: comic publications and the project U-Comix including finance and production, and other
- Activities and support for sports in Tennis, Soccer, Athletics, Sailing and others and for social organisations in Haiti, Russia, Hanover and elsewhere.